The summertime shower on the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the first in importance is your outside toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complicated, but such a trifle as the choice and installation of a plastic container to your shower in the dacha will attract a great deal of trouble. How to manage these nuances by themselves, we will now try to understand. With or without heating
Before you pick a tank to the shower at the nation need to decide on its performance. On if this plastic container will soon be equipped with heating, is contingent on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and convenient to utilize is a heated shower tank, focusing on power. Naturally, and without linking to electricity this tank may be used, however in this is the relaxation of carrying water procedures. If the sun didn’t have time to heat water, this problem can readily be solved with power. It’s convenient to put in a tank with heating, if the shower is going to be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summer days, the water in the tank is going to be heated by the sun, so in this age, the heating is simply not comprised.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a regular tank, including a cone mounted on the roof of a bathtub house. The water in the tank is heated from sunlight. That is, if the weather is wet and muddy, it is possible to take just a refreshing shower or deny to bathe whatsoever. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event the cottage is visited very rarely, and then just in summertime.
The major difference between those tanks only installed heating component. Shape, volume, and color of the product can be very different. It’s important that any selected tank had a wide neck, simple to pour water also has been firmly connected to the roof of the shower house.
Suggestion: Flat black aquariums are somewhat effective. A huge part of a thin layer of water can be heated quicker by sunlight. Dark walls of this tank draw the sun’s rays, in addition to the water in the tank doesn’t blossom.
Design features of vinyl shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer homes are especially popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A unique makeup of plastic is employed to generate the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan for 30-50 years. At precisely the same point, plastic tanks for summer showers have been distinguished by a moderate cost, light weight and ease of installation.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are excellent for covering outdoor shower homes rather than a roof. All you need to do is build the shower box, and repair the tank on top instead of the roof.
- In the production of shower tanks, many producers use food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees the safety of water during long-term storage. Plastic doesn’t corrode under most circumstances, which cannot be said about alloy.
When choosing a plastic tank ought to be aware that the tanks with no electrical heating most frequently are made in volume by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are produced in the kind of drums having a volume of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Flat heated tanks are usually designed for 200 liters of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets through a broad neck or by pump.
Rarely does anyone in the dacha build a funding shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to 3 summertime and during the planting of the vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this brief period it’s sufficient to build a light cottage out of some other sheet material. Not a terrible choice is that a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which isn’t difficult to design and make yourself. Why it is better to choose polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only substance to get a dacha shower. For this case with success will match exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just with this lovely and durable stuff.
Let’s consider the Benefit of utilizing polycarbonate for cladding the shower along with other similar materials:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, let’s move on to the next phase of constructing a shower for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips about the development of the look of a country shower using a changing room
Such a simple construction, as a shower from polycarbonate for dacha requires the creation of this project. It is not required to build complex drawings, and a simple scheme could be retrieved out. Here you need to immediately decide for yourself exactly what you would like to construct a shower. Very quickly you may create a lightweight stall and only put it on the ground. More complex in the manufacture of shower on the base with water heating, but such a design will probably survive longer. Moreover, at a dacha shower you’ll be able to bathe in sunlight.
So, we begin to independently develop a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower starts with determining its location. It is crucial to note that the tank should be constantly filled with water. Carrying it in Saved from afar is embarrassing and difficult. It is much better to place the shower stall close to the water consumption.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a whole lot of individuals, it needs to be put as close as you can into this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha bath near the cesspool will rescue on laying sewer pipes, but it’s desirable to not deliver the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells in the sewer system will permeate the shower, making an unpleasant air while bathing.
- The water from the tank of a summer shower is warmed by the sun. The stall must be placed in the sunniest place, where there is not any shade from trees and tall structures.
- Inside the shower booth and changing room from polycarbonate should provide lighting, so that you are able to bathe at night. Only it’s crucial to think about that the lights should have a high degree of protection from water. It’s best to put shower cottages on the back of the home. Here are nearest to the sewer, water supply instead of way to pull on the electric cable for light.
- Decided on the place of the location of the summer shower, start to earn a scheme of the cabin itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been determined that the garden shower will probably be together with the living area. In this case, the diameter of the layout tends to turn out 1 m, and the length – 1,6 m. If the owners are obese people, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is better to increase to 1.2 m.
- within the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing room threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They won’t enable the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing area can be coordinated in the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure separately install extra racks, to that fasten sheets of polycarbonate. toolbuild.ru The size of the pre-bath depends on the tastes of the proprietor. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths in which, as well as the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors there are benches and a desk.
- The whole height of the shower cottage from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can achieve 2.5 m, and much higher. The height within the shower stall will be lower. Part of the space below will have a wooden tray, along with the shirt will probably hang a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given all these nuances, on a sheet of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed into its construction.