Brazier-smoker from bricks using their own hands could be built under the supervision of a master or even a specialist knowledgeable in cooker masonry. Here is significant: to choose the ideal building material, to prepare yourself to pound the right consistency of the mortar. In addition to the construction process itself, it’s important for the smoker to discover a suitable location on the website, to care for fire safety.
Varieties of designs
Externally, multifunctional smokehouses vary in size, finish, shape and other variables. They resemble a big Russian cooker. However, this is only a layout. The main difference between smokers and charcoal grills would be precisely in operation. From this depends on what a construction made from brick can perform. The more working places there’ll be, the broader the menu for food. The following options could be coordinated at a brick construction:
Smokehouse. The working zone is considered the main, because of the sake of it the erection of a structure made of brick in this situation is provided. Indoors you will find grates or hooks for fixing the products. At the process of cooking, they are bombarded with smoke, then get a golden colour and aroma of smoked meat.
- Brazier. By layout – it’s an open-type grill. Shashlik is cooked here over hot flashes. The faces of the grill are all adapted for laying of skewers.
- Barbecue. It’s the exact same mangal, but instead of skewers it has a barbecue. It’s utilized to bake steaks and other products.
- Grill. The machine is the same as the barbecue, but the meals that is being cooked over the grill is covered with a lid. They’re simultaneously roasted not only at the base, but in addition at the top.
Cauldron. To cook pilaf, ukha and other hot dishes around the fire, you’ll require a separate working area in the smokehouse. It’s made in the kind of an oven. Stove is laid not deaf, and using a rounded cutout. A cast-iron cauldron is immersed in the window.
Hint! It is better to work with a cast-iron cauldron. In the aluminum container, even a few non-liquid products, like pilaf, will stick to the walls.
The toaster is made with several working areas
Of the additional working areas in the smokehouse using a charcoal grill can be provided by a tabletop and a sink. They enable you to do washing and cutting dishes without leaving the location of cooking. In addition to functioning places, niches are provided in the brick construction. They’re used instead of cupboards for storing dishwasher, dishwasher, stove fittings.
In addition to all the above nuances, regardless of operation, all smokehouses polikarbonatstroy.ru are divided into two types:
- Simple concerning the unit is considered a hot-smoking smokehouse. Products within the chamber are cooked at a higher temperature because of the close location of their hearth.
- More complicated is the chilly smoking brick smokehouse, where the products in the room are wrapped in cold smoke. This is achieved because of the distant location of the hearth. Passing through several channels, the smoke stinks.
Hot smoking cooks foods quicker in the smokehouse, but the heat therapy makes them .