The plant’s requirement for heat is decided by the complete amount of temperatures throughout the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
- Early varieties need the Entire temperature of 2200-2400 C.
- Late types need more warmth – from 3000 C.
In the middle of Russia, the amount of active temperatures in summer time reaches 2190 C. Thus, most types need over 110 days for complete maturity.
Growing grasses is interesting because it takes the gardener to constantly perform his own research and analytical work. Even when the winegrower is fully armed with theoretical expertise, creativity is required of him. The development of the vine is subject to specific rules, but in every single area, literally in every garden, even more so in greenhouses, the very same plants develop differently, requiring individual working techniques. Take, by way of example, the main system.
In places that are dry, on clay, stony and rubbly soils, the origin penetrates to a depth of approximately 4 m. at which the subsoil is constantly moist, the origin lobes expand wide and are situated to a depth of up to 1 m.
The biological stages of this plant must also be taken into consideration. To know the vineyard and strategy function, you want to get some concept of the yearly cycle of vine development.
One of the numerous agricultural techniques, the trench method can be considered preferable. With this technique, nutrients are applied to the soil at highest region and depth.
- First, the top soil layers are eliminated and put separately.
- A trench about 60 cm deep will be dug.
- At the very bottom put a drainage layer of crushed stone – roughly 10 cm thick.
- On 1/3 of the depth in a hole set a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 parts) and subsoil loam (7 components ).
Grape plants find themselves at a healthy atmosphere. Their root system may grow sideways and downward, and from above it’s protected with a hot loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a removable top
A wide assortment of blossoms is offered in our shop. One of the types of mythical, broadly known and the best of contemporary you can readily pick the one you want. For developing in greenhouses appropriate super early and early types of grapes, with a maturity period of their berries in 90 to 120 days. Design features of a greenhouse
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a thickness of 6 mm has been chosen as the material to cover the greenhouse for blossoms. Today this substance is a leader in the production of all greenhouses for any objective. It is not prickly, fire resistant, simple to manage with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) keeps heat well – on a bright winter day the atmosphere in a greenhouse warms around zero temperatures and it masterfasada.ru slowly declines during the evening .